Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the list below for all the commonly asked questions. Range from basic maids enquiry to documentation, we hope we could ease all your worries. For other enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at the number below.
- To live and work as stated in the contract.
- Not allowed to run any business.
- To follow instructions from the employer as stated in the contract.
- To take care of children or parents in the care of the employer.
- Not to get pregnant or give birth in Malaysia.
- To look into physical and sexual abuse reports and missing maid.
In many countries, maid is not a luxury but a necessity. However, appointing a maid to ease your housework burden can become troublesome if the maid runs away. Statistics have shown that about 800 maids from a neighboring country absconded to Malaysia every month.
Unsurprisingly, there are employers who require maids urgently and willing to pay a premium price to have a maid within a week or less. Very often, these “instant maids” do not come from licensed or professional maid agencies. They also do not possess specific skills training and can be readily available due to: